1. Shopping: Dubai is truly a shopaholic paradise. You and your better half will have an awesome time shopping in Dubai. Dubai has awesome malls with the most famous the Dubai mall, which covers almost 12 million square feet. Almost all major brands are here and you will definitely love the shopping experience here. In your Dubai Honeymoon package don't forget to add a visit the malls of Dubai.
2. Food: You and your better half will enjoy a lot at Dubai, thanks to its super tasteful food. The food of Dubai is very delectable. The population is diverse so the food styles. The food styles are great here. Arab-Persian-Indian-Pakistani-Filipino-French-Japanese-Chinese-British, and American restaurants are present in Dubai which are both high end and humble. As Dubai is a multicultural pot, therefore almost every variety of food is available here. As athe desert conditions are hard here, most of the food consumed here are meat, grain and dairy. The Emirati cookery primarily blends in saffron, cardamom, turmeric and thyme and everything is usually cooked in a single pot. With your better half don't forget to add the lovely cuisine of Dubai to your diet.
3. Desert fun: At Dubai you and your better half should definitely include all the fun activities present in desert in your Dubai Honeymoon package. You can go to dune surfingFeature Articles, four wheeler safari tour and camel riding. The barren desert is home to many animals. Eventually after the tour ends you may stay in the desert for a lovely experience of sunset and thereafter you can go for a barbeque. You and your better half will love the experience to the fullest.
4. Beach activities: Dubai has a huge coastline and the beach activies available in Dubai is in plethora. It has white sand beaches and sparkling clear water. You can check in any hotel with private beach as they will offer you water sport. If you want to enjoy beach parks in a safe and popular way go for beach parks. I am sure you won't be disappointed by this.
5. Visit Burj Khalifa: Burj Khalifa is the world's tallest building almost 828 metres. You and your better half can take a 360 degree look at level 124 and you may also book the world's higest restaurant located at 122 degree.